Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Architecture Review Service.
Get our e-books Discover the Oracle Data Integrator 11g Repository Data Model and Oracle Data Integrator Snippets and Recipes
There are various tell-tale signs that something is not quite right with your Oracle Data Integrator implementation. Does your ODI architecture suffer from the following symptoms?
- The ETL seems to take forever
- Some data flows take more than 30 minutes
- Your developers take ages to implement new data flows or change existing mappings
- The ETL breaks at least once a week
- No meaningful and consistent set of naming standards and coding conventions has been implemented.
- The Knowledge Modules that you use have NOT been modified and adapted to your specific requirements
- You are using more than 7 Knowledge Modules in your project
These are indications that something is going terribly wrong with your ODI implementation.
Sonra now offer an ODI architecture review service. We health check your ODI implementation and put it through the paces.
The architecture review typically takes three days. On the first two days we look under the covers of your ODI implementation. We then compile findings and actionable recommendations in a RAG report and present the detailed results back to you on the third day. We offer this service world-wide, on site or remotely. Talk to us about your specific requirements.
The following items are included in the standard audit:
- ODI Extract Strategy
- ODI Integration Strategy
- ODI Load Stratgey
- ODI Data Quality Strategy (Error Hospital)
- ODI Data Change Audit Strategy (History of records)
- ODI agent location, type, and sizing
- ODI Naming Standards
- ODI Mappings audit
- ODI Code checklist
- ODI Coding Standards
- ODI Deployment Strategy
- ODI Integration Source Control
- ODI Scenario Scheduling
- ODI Parallelism
- ODI Performance
Contact us if you are interested in our ODI architecture review. We can then schedule a call for an introduction and discuss your specific requirements in more detail.